Joy must be developed from the inside. —Alan Lokos
What makes you happy? What gives you joy? Do you love writing, reading, spending time with your friends, designing landscapes, solving problems, building skyscrapers or new Lego designs? Are you aware of what your children’s joy comes from? Are they destined to be world-renowned journalists, novelists, radio announcers, drummers, lobbyists, presidents or prime ministers? The sky is the limit!
When you imagine the reality of the fulfilled desire and feel the thrill of accomplishment, your subconscious brings about the realization of your desire. —Dr. Joseph Murphy
Have you taught your kids about prosperity consciousness? Are they going to emulate how you act and speak about money? Yes, no, maybe? Are you cringing at the thought? Or throwing your arms in the air saying, “Yes, I have given my children the greatest gift and that is to have prosperity consciousness!” Fantastic! You love your kids. They look up to you. Imagine if you taught them to connect with God, the Source, the Universe, Inner Consciousness or whatever name you choose to call it to have an endless supply of what they need. How would that make you feel as a parent? How would that make them feel? Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
Here are some of the ways that you can begin to change your prosperity consciousness:
- Be aware of your limiting beliefs.
- Be conscious of what you say to yourself and your children. Did your parents often say, “Money doesn’t grow on trees”? Your kids will emulate what they hear. Instead, say something like this: “I always have all the money I need when I need it,” or “Money comes to me easily,” or “God supplies all my needs.” Come up with a phrase that resonates with you.
- Money runs from people who disparage it. Instead of speaking negatively about money, bless it. If you win $2.00 on a lottery ticket, give thanks. Have gratitude for all the money you do have. Have gratitude for all the money coming to you.
- Meditate a few minutes a day seeing in your mind your accomplished goal. Feel the joy of your achievement. Teach your children how to do this. Talk to them about faith.
- Teach them how to write affirmations. One of the best books I’ve ever read on prosperity is Feel Free to Prosper by Marilyn Jenett.¹ She has the ability to teach her readers and students ways to overcome the resistance of their subconscious mind. Her website has a lot of free stuff on it that you will benefit from. Click on the link: feelfreetoprosper.com
Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality —Dalai Lama
Wishing you and your kids joy and prosperity…always!
¹ Jenett, Marilyn. Feel Free to Prosper: Two Weeks to Unexpected Income with the Simplest Prosperity Laws Available. Penguin Random House, 2015.
Thank you to rhone-702757-unsplash for the photo